Sunday, August 23, 2009

Easy Mashed Potato

I love, love, love BREEKS garlic mashed potato. Don't you? :)
What I had came up with, tasted nothing like it but it sure does have garlic in it. But no butter, unlike most mashed potato recipes I found online. Here it goes...

Ingredients
4 Russet potatoes, peeled
Chicken broth from Black Pepper Sauce recipe or Chicken Stock
Remnants from Black Pepper Sauce
Pepper and salt to taste


  1. Boil peeled potatoes in a pot and sprinkle some salt in it.

  2. Remove boiled potatoes and cool them for 5 minutes.

  3. Cut the potatoes up and mash.

  4. Add some pepper.

  5. Pour in 2 ladles of the chicken broth and mix well.

  6. Add in another ladle (or more) to get the right consistency of a mashed potato.

  7. Finally, add in the remnants and stir.
Also another one of my own creation where I just grabbed whatever I could in the kitchen to achieve this taste. Feel free to try and comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment