Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spicy Lazy Kway Teow

One of my signature dishes. Cos I'm lazy like that. Please bear in mind that the ingredients used were not measured. This is according to what I think they measured up to cos I'm a 'campak-campak" cook. (it runs in the blood. Daddy is like tt too. :p ) Feel free to modify and share with me too!

Ingredients
1 pkt Kway Teow
Fishballs
Fishcake
1 tomato (cut into 4)
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tbsp garlin n ginger paste
1.5 tbsp shallots paste
2.5 tbsp blended dried chilli/ lada boh
1.5 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
Salt and sugar to taste

Method
1. Heat oil in wok.
2. Throw in minced garlic,fry till fragrant
3. Add in GGP n SP (refer to prev entry)
4. Fry till fragrant
5. Add in chilli paste
6. Fry till oil is separated
7. Add oyster sauce n tomato ketchup
8. Throw in fishball and fishcake 9. Add salt and sugar to taste (I didn't use any salt this time cos the oyster sauce has given tt flavour)
10. Add in the Kway Teow and tomato




Best eaten while it's hot. I just did. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment